Saturday, April 08, 2006

BACON BRIE WRAP WITH A TOUCH OF FRESH TOMATOES

Hello blogger friends,
for Friday's dinner I was in charge of the starter and what I'm presenting today is a wrap (I've started loving wraps!) of fresh bacon filled with few slices of nice Brie.
It is well known that bacon and cheese go well together so to try something new I added a touch of fresh tomato...Why? Well if you think about it bacon and Brie are quite tastefully and very salty so to balance these flavors I added a bit of watery ingredient, namely tomatoes.


The sauce is very easy to produce: take four tomatoes, boil them to get rid of the skin then still hot, cut them in small cubes and place the whole thing in a bowl, add sliced garlic, olive oil (a good one please!) parsley salt and pepper. Then mix everything together and leave for 10 minutes so the flavors mix together.

After this place the bacon-Brie wraps into the oven (200C) and leave them until the Brie starts melting. Place the tomato sauce onto the serving plate and the wraps on top.

Done! Enjoy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Online Spanish Learning said...

Hi Pal! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Buy jewelry said...

Hello, I was searching on Google for some information. And this blog is very relevant to my desires. I like very much definitely will visit again.....

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home